Presentation: Cloud Computing Meets the Buy Side
Cloud computing is a major trend for Wall Street in 2012, but is the buy side ready for the cloud? The advances over this past year should not be overlooked, particularly for buy side firms.
In this presentation, Bill Fearnley, Jr., Senior Analyst at Celent, discusses the following topics:
- Cloud developments in 2011 including increased security and regulation
- What systems and applications can firms use to move up quickly to the cloud?
- What systems will take longer to transition to the clouds?
- How do you get a full accounting of the cost savings and what can you do to boost the bottom line?
- What’s on the cloud horizon for 2012?
For more information or a copy of the presentation, please contact Andrew Renzella at +1.617.262.3124 or email@example.com.
Celent is a research and advisory firm dedicated to helping financial institutions formulate comprehensive business and technology strategies. Celent publishes reports identifying trends and best practices in financial services technology and conducts consulting engagements for financial institutions looking to use technology to enhance existing business processes or launch new business strategies. With a team of internationally based analysts, Celent is uniquely positioned to offer strategic advice and market insights on a global basis. Celent is a member of the Oliver Wyman Group, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC].
Tel: +1 212 345 1366
Tel: +44 (0)782 448 3336
Tel.: +81 3 3500 3023